I asked my children these 10 questions and it was really fun hearing their answers.
I wrote exactly what they said and I wrote down their first answer.
DS1 is 8 years old, DS2 is 6 years old and DS3 is 3 years old.
1. What is your favourite thing to do with your family?
DS1- Go on holiday
DS2- Go to the arcades
2. How old is your Mum? (I’m 28)
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
DS1- A plasterer like Dad
DS2- A video gamer
4. What does your Mum do that makes you smile?
DS1- Oompa Loompa impression
5. What does your Dad do that makes you smile?
DS1- Takes me to motocross
DS2- Play fight
6. Where is your favourite place to be in the whole world?
DS1- At home
DS2- Anywhere where there are no big spiders or scary creatures
7. What is your favourite food?
DS2- Tomato soup
8. What are you best at?
DS1 – Being A football goalie
9. What makes you happy?
DS1- Playing with my friends and family
DS2- Watching DanTDM
DS3- Mummy and Daddy
10. If you had a super power what would it be and why?
DS1- Flying, so I could fly past traffic and I don’t have to stop
DS2- Flying because if I wanted to get out of school I could just fly out
DS3- Baymax, flying!
Clearly DS3 didn’t understand all of the questions fully but I was pretty impressed with what he did understand and how he answered.
Why don’t you ask your children these 10 questions and share the results with me I’d love to hear them. My twitter name is @me3boysandmudpi why not share it with me there or leave a reply in the comments!